Search this site
- How Homeschoolers Teach Without a Teacher
- Homeschooling and Public School – Compare and Contrast – Part II
- Homeschooling and Public School – Compare and Contrast – Part I
- School Bullies –Homeschoolers Stunted by Being Sheltered?
- Can my Homeschooler Graduate Early? How is this Done?
- High School Graduation – How to do it Right for Homeschoolers and Traditionally Schooled Students
- Will you Need a Tutor When Homeschooling Your Children?
February 2020 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Hit Counter provided by technology news
Category Archives: Inspirational
A “life story” usually has waves of episodes, momentous details and a happy conclusion that ends with a thud, “So, here I am today, better, brighter and bolder”. But this life story does not end. This story is of a … Continue reading
Sadie Feagle is about to celebrate her 100th birthday, defying the medical prediction given to her mother so long ago. The framed dress is the gown she was to be buried in prior to her third birthday. When someone turns … Continue reading
By Nancy Moral The holidays are a special time for family and friends to get together. It’s not uncommon for us to visit a senior loved one who would benefit from our help. As you make your holiday plans, think … Continue reading
Islam is NOT for peace. Islam is a political effort, NOT a religious effort (it’s draped in religion). The real problem though is not this….. because they have a right to do and be whatever they want. The REAL problem … Continue reading
This is a hard post to write because it is about NOT helping the needy. It’s important to be confident and know why you are giving. You’ve heard it said, in the affairs of this world to be as wise … Continue reading
Original Song by Nancy Moral