In an effort to communicate with Florida’s educational community in a timely and cost efficient manner, the Department of Education developed the Paperless Communications System as a means of notifying interested parties when official correspondence is posted on our Web site. By signing up for this service, you will be able to receive e-mail notices containing links to messages, reports, legislative updates, technical assistance papers and official memorandums issued by the Department. All messages will link to PDF files which may be viewed, downloaded to your computer, or printed at your discretion.
Search this site
- How Homeschoolers Teach Without a Teacher
- Homeschooling and Public School – Compare and Contrast – Part II
- Homeschooling and Public School – Compare and Contrast – Part I
- School Bullies –Homeschoolers Stunted by Being Sheltered?
- Can my Homeschooler Graduate Early? How is this Done?
- High School Graduation – How to do it Right for Homeschoolers and Traditionally Schooled Students
- Will you Need a Tutor When Homeschooling Your Children?
May 2021 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hit Counter provided by technology news